Sunday 17 July 2016

Smash Book Tutorial

Hello Friends, 
Today for the first time I'm posting a step by step tutorial. I have tried to do my best. I was little scared while doing this because it was out of my comfort zone. I have made the tutorial of a Smash book.

SMASHBOOK

Step by step tutorial -

Step 1 - Cut a 10*7 inch cardstock. I have usedd black CS. 



Step 2- Take 2pcs of  ribbon and attach it on front as shown in pic.


Step 3- Glue the pattern paper on the front so that the glued ribbon can hide. I made a punch hole and added a brads on it.


Step 4- Now I have glued the patter paper on backside of the base.


Step 5- Cut 2pcs of big vertical pannnel measuring 7 3/4" by 3 1/2" and score 10mm on top & bottom of the pannel. Now glue the vertical pannel on the back of base as shown in pic. Add pattern paper on it.



Step 6- Now cut 3 vertical pocket measuring 5 1/4" * 3 1/4" (1pc), 4 1/4" * 2 3/4"(1), & 3 1/2" * 2 1/2"(1) & cut 3 pattern papers to glue on them as show in pic.




Now mount this pocket on left side of the book as shown in pic.


Step 7- Now cut 3 horizontal pocket pcs measuring 4 1/4" * 2 1/4" and do the same as privous step. See the pic for refence.


Step 8- Finally made few tags for the book. 



Finally arranged the tags on the pockets and Smashbook is ready.
If any doubt then please let me know.

Hope you liked it.

Supplies - Black cardstock,
Vintage Rosewood collection from Papericious,
Paper designer papers,
Ribbon, Brads, Flowers, Pearls,
Red tracky tape.

Happy Crafting


4 comments:

  1. I love your book and your tutorial is very clear and easy to follow so well done. hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great project Meena, and well documented instructions - well done!!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete