Friday 16 September 2016

Scrapping4Fun Challenge #74 Inspiration Post

Hello crafty friends,
Made this Mixed  Media layout for Scrapping4fun challenge #74 and this time the theme is Man/Masculine. 
When it comes to masculine, my mind stop working. Actually its not my cup of tea but I did my best.
I took photo of my nephews for this layout.


I took The Gentleman Collection papers from Papericious. This collection have very awesome papers for masculine theme. Its a 12*12 MM layout. 
First I distressed all the papers using Tim Holtz Tonic Distresser and colored the edges with Distress ink. 
Next I started layering it, once I felt perfect then I glued it with Red tracky tape and Aleene's tracky glue.



To give texture I used Distress Grit-Paste, I love the the texture of the paste. After it dry I applied Distress Crackle paint to give more texture effect.
Added few die-cut and metal charms.


Colored the MDF sentiment with Inka Gold and Distress Crackle paint.


I have used digi stamp from Cute As A Button and colored it with Polychromos pencils.



Added few more die-cuts and metal charms.

Hope you liked it.
Thank you very much for visiting my blog.

Happy Crafting.
Happy Weekend.

25 comments:

  1. What a fun layout Meena - those boys look like mischief ready to happen!! Well done, you really have made a great masculine page here.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 1st and 4th is silent but the 2nd and 3rd is very mischief. Thank you very much Maxine :)

      hugs xx

      Delete
  2. Stunning layout Meena, you did a great job.
    Thank you for your DT Creation at Scrapping4funChallenges.
    Have a great weekend
    Hugs
    Rachelle DT
    http://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Meena, you did a great job on a masculine layout! Love all the texture and layering details! Thank you for sharing at Picture This! Hope you will join in our next fun challenge, going on right now until the end of Sept. (Wish Upon a Star) It's anything to do with Stars!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the way you used the clock!Beautifully done!Thanks for joining us at Picture This!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a great photo and layout! I especially like all the texture and elements. Thanks for sharing with us at Picture This!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable layout! Great texture and super cute stamp!! Thanks for joining our boys rule challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful Card.

    Hugs,
    Tammi, DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great layout! Love the use of the chipboard. Thanks for playing along with us at PT.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful photo, I love the layout and the clocks!! I have tons of stamps, I should use them, thank you for reminding me ;-)
    Thanks for joining us at Picture This! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a creative take on our challenge. I love the mixed media background and all the embellishments. Thank you for joining us at Picture This! : )

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful layout! The mixed media looks fabulous and gives the layout so much character.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful layout! Love your mixed media background and all embellishments.Thank you for playing with us at Picture This!

    ReplyDelete