Sunday 10 September 2017

Glitter N Sparkle Challenge #256

Hello my lovely crafty friends,
Good evening, hope you all are fine and safe.

New challenge has began at Glitter N Sparkle and this time our lovely sponsor is 


And the theme is every ones favourite


I have created a wall hanging for my living room using the digi by our sponsor.


When I got this digi image, only one thing came into my mind and that was wall hanging. Took a 6.5'' by 6.5'' black cardstock and adhere the pattern paper on it, added a window, its Julie Nutting dies which I brought recently. Added die cuts hearts on it. Added few handmade flowers on bottom of the window. Coloured the digi image and adhere it on pattern paper and cardstock, next adhere this on base. For words I have used wooden tiles and Papericious button. Finally added ribbon to backside for hanging.

Here are few close up pictures,





Hope you liked it.

Thank you very much for visiting my blog.

Happy Crafting.

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful wall hanging Meena - love your colours.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete