Tuesday 20 March 2018

Valentine's Bookmarkers

Hello my dear crafty friends,
A very good morning to you all. 

Today I am sharing bookmarkers which I for my swap partner on Facebook group. The theme was valentine's.


This is 2'' by 7'' bookmarkers. I adhere JN pattern paper on red cardstock. Added die cut hearts on it and added bling and bow with rose on it. Finished it off with sequins and flat back pearls.



I hope you liked it. Do leave your comments so I can improve myself more.

Thank you very much for visiting my blog.

Happy Crafting.

4 comments:

  1. These are lovely bookmarks! Great work Meena.
    Lia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely bookmarks Meena - I really like the striped one, it is so dramatic. I personally don't like anything bulky or sharp edged (like rhinestones and pearls) on a bookmark in case it damaged my book.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete